boot camp-cisco ccnp lab

Saturday, January 03, 2009

ccie lab diagram directory

ccie lab diagram in the news

Voice starts now...

Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:17:37 +0000
I bought the IPexpert BLS Voice package yesterday, with a view to make a start on my CCIE Voice stud

Nice Blog(s)

Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:10:50 +0000
I came across this blog over the weekend. Im sure Ive seen it before, but spent a bit of time checking it out in more detail recently. There are some really good articles on it for the aspiring CCIE and network engineers out there. Good job Jeremy - its refreshing to see a personal blog ...]

Thanks

CUE autoattendant - how to dial an extension at any time during the prompt?

Fri, 14 Jul 2006 05:02:54 +0000
The following script allows to dial an extension at any time during the prompt, along with giving an option to press 1 or 2 to do different tasks (like dial by name or reach an operator etc).
 

Barge and Privacy

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:51:14 +0000
Built-in bridge enabled:
True: is needed to enable the bridge in the phone for barge in feature. Built in bridge supports only G711.
False: Default
Privacy:
Will decide if the call state information  is displayed on shared lines and also if barge is allowed via shared lines.
True: Default. No call state information is displayed across shared lines and barge is ...]

Waiting for the grade

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:33:08 +0000
I am still waiting for the results of IE mock lab 3. The status is showing up as overdue on the IE s

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, 04 Sep 2008 15:25:43 +0000
I was sat at my study desk last night doing my usual thing….. “Oh, I better backup my docs, I’ve not done it in a while” (that’s in my head by the way and not me talking to myself!) –> USB HDD connected –> ‘Start’ – ‘Run’ – ‘SyncToy’ –>

‘Run’ –> “right, back to work” ...]

A lot of people have misconceptions about the CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) program and its numbering. I was consulting at Cisco in 1993 when I first heard about the program and inquired about participating. Brad Wright was the program manager and he knew what I had been doing with Cisco (CLI development, consulting, and training) and told me what I needed to do. I quickly re-worked my schedule and took the written qualification test, attended the Cisco Troubleshooting class, and setup a time for the hands-on test, all within two weeks.

We give you the authority to voice your opinions on this article on ccie lab diagram. However, we do fervently hope that you voice positive opinions.
#




ccie preparation
ccie qos
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home